Tuesday, October 28, 2014
When Subliminal Messages Are Loud And Clear
Are you sure you know what's in your children's textbooks? Do you prefer to leave that up to their schools? Or their teachers? What are the hidden messages in the materials your child has access to every day?
I recall certain images that struck me as odd when I was in grade school. A lot of that was at the hands of some of the more religious imagery used to indoctrinate us into said chosen religion.
Nevertheless, this has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with the impact some of the earliest imagery that I saw in school and elsewhere, and how it helped to inform and shape some of my views.
In hindsight, I realize that the use of certain images were just a non sequitur used to induce fear and control. Little did they know that there's no logic in fear. So graduating fearful, illogical children was more important than vetting the books for their subliminal messages.
By no means am I advocating a grand conspiracy...but wait, I am.
We're talking about the impressionable minds of our children. What gets put in their heads and spirits, ultimately, will be visited upon the earth. So if we can stem some of the more negative belief systems that are developed as a result of manipulative brainwash, we can save the planet!
So I implore all parents to flip through your children's textbooks to get an idea of what type of conditioning might be taking place. It only takes a few minutes.
Imagine what you can do with a group of parents concerned about the content in a book?
You can change things.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment